The Riley Lane Gardens, located at 9th St and Riley Lane in Manhattan, is the oldest community garden in Kansas. Created in 1974, the property is leased from the City of Manhattan. 130 plots are available for gardening.
To apply for a garden plot in *SPRING 2020:*
- Review information about the gardens.
- Read garden rules.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number, and the garden you are interested in – Riley Lane or Collins Lane. Someone will call or email you to get additional
information and help you select a plot.
- Complete the application and mail a check (payable to UFM) in the amount of the plot rental and deposit fees to:
1221 Thurston St.
Manhattan, KS 66502
- If you need to pay by credit card, please indicate this in your initial email and include a phone number. We will call to get credit card information.
- We will email the receipt of the application upon receiving payment and then you are eligible to begin gardening.
No specific plot can be guaranteed.